Sunday, May 20, 2012

I believe in Good

Click Me


Whenever, I am in doubt I remind myself that Good always wins. Then I look for evidence. And then I thank everyone good for reaffirming my belief.

Yes, I believe in good.

I believe that the world can benefit from a platform that promotes good. That's why we are working on Majamba.Me. We will be launching a new version of Majamba.Me soon. And in the next few weeks we will be recruiting the team for the launch at Paléo Festival.

I believe that supporting good people and organizations with a fair trade web agency is a good thing. That's why with a few very kind and good friends, we will soon be launching Majamba Web Agency.

I believe that money comes and goes but what gives me the most pleasure is when I help someone achieve something good and what gives me the greatest pain is when I am not able to help a person in need because I am incapable.

The next few months are going to be crucial. I believe they will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment