Sunday, March 27, 2011

What do consumers want?

Yesterday, Dr. Fyfer invited me to present the latest on the "majamba story" amongst other things to the students at the Business School Lausanne (BSL). For those who do not know - BSL is leading the charge for management innovation in Switzerland and perhaps continental Europe. The students are experienced and the professors combine business practice with theory by inviting people who are in the trenches to share their experience (that's why I was there).

After I presented majamba and what we are building and our goals, I opened up for discussion. And the response was awesome!

The BSL folks sliced and diced up the majamba business model to get to the core. And I realized that what consumers really want is to directly help people who need help. And anyone who is able to build a platform that allows the "rich" to support the "poor" directly is going to be able to do good.

That's it - it's that simple. So once again thank you Dr. Fyfer and I think the name of your student was Martin. Martin, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment